Scare up some fun with the new Krispy Kreme Monsters University Doughnuts! This limited edition box of monster heads are perfect for sharing with family and friends.
The doughnuts are pretty small but are very colorful. Those who have sweet tooth are definitely in for a treat.
Who are the students in the box?
- Mike Doughnut - Just like A-student Mike Wazowzki, the Mike mini doughnut is made of full-on win with chartreuse vanilla coating and vanilla icing – a fitting treat after the day’s study session.
- Sully Doughnut - If your fierce school spirit is more evocative of James P. Sullivan’s prowess, then sink your teeth into the Sully doughnut – a mini doughnut with sky blue vanilla coating, pineapple and blueberry jelly beans, and black chocolate icing that form the top scarer’s growling smile.
- Randy Doughnut – Craving the luscious taste of vanilla? Then satiate your sweet tooth with the Randy mini doughnut dipped in lilac, vanilla and white vanilla icing, and then topped with chocolate sprinkles.
- Terri Terri Doughnut - If one monster can already knock you off your feet, then try having two of them. The Terry/Terri mini doughnut, made luscious by a passionate lemon-flavored white chocolate icing, orange flavored jelly bean, and sugar-coated brown candies, channels one half of the four-armed, bickering Siamese brothers like a charm.
- Art Doughnut - For an offbeat delight, go ahead and grab an Art mini doughnut that’s dipped in passionate grape-flavored white chocolate icing, black vanilla kreme and vanilla icing to resemble the furry, purple ball of bad.
- Squishy Doughnut - If you’re into something sweet and small, then delight yourself with Squishy mini doughnut, which is as adorable as the five-eyed, jelly-like monster, made even more delectable with pink vanilla icing and black chocolate topping.
Monsters University Krispy Kreme Doughnuts will be available until July 31, 2013. Krispy Kreme is located at SM City Cebu, Ayala Center Cebu, Asia Town I.T. Park.